no intro today. Let's jump right into it as if I had come from the Delta Quadrant through some mysterious hole in space...
So the best strategy for establishing a Transwarp Network is:
(1) Seed one TNG at the end of the spaceline.
(2) Play Awaken to get a Transwarp Drone to your Outpost, download the TNG for the Outpost using the Outpost ability.
(3) Report a Scout to the un-TNGed end of the spaceline, downloading a Gateway there as well. You will often be able to have all three done by the end of the first turn.
(4) Download another Gateway using the drone as soon as you have a staffed cube at your Outpost. Play it to move to the Alpha Quadrant.
(5) You can now report drones to your cube and move around between your established Gateways using Transwarp Conduits. If you really want to build another cube at your outpost, just repeat the process (4) (using a Gateway you download if your opponent Amandas the Conduit even if that means risking a look through your deck in a very late game stage - still better than having useless (Hi Mot!) cards in your deck.)
In the end the TNG works a lot like an Outpost card - you seed it as routine but you don't want to draw one in the actual game unless there are special circumstances.
Wesley's rating: 5.0 Allen's rating: 7.6 Cpt. Targ's rating: 7.0 Data's rating: 7.5 Dr. R'Mor's rating: 10.0 EHCCGPP's rating: 7.5 Gowron's rating: 9.5 Hal's rating: 9.0 Locutus' rating: 6.6 Nanite's rating: 9.5 Picarde's rating: 9.0 Ranger's rating: 7.6 Rekar's rating: 7.5 Rothspar's rating: 7.6 Sheskerie's rating: 9.0 Tebok's rating: 8.5 Tony's rating: 8.0 Vox's rating: 8.0 ---------------------- AVERAGE RATING: 8.0
(thanks to Allen for preparing my template with card info and rating data, that makes it that much easier to write this ;-) )
Visit the Web Page!
(for best indexing - all cards crosslinked)
With all back issues from #1 up to today !
Temporarily immortal STCCG Lord
"A couple of lightyears can't keep good friends apart"