The hardest STCCG puzzle ever
with solution and update
Remember the legendary Wesley's 300 point turn? If so, you might
also remember that I had to withdraw my solution because it relied
on a use of Sam Clemens' Pocketwatch that was ruled illegal.
But... We now have QC! And Wesley's 300 point turn is back, legal
and even better!
Here's the rules again:
- You have one of every STCCG card at your disposition. Exactly one.
- Build a spaceline of six mission cards.
- Seed an AU Door if you want to use it. No sidedecks allowed, however!
- Under each mission, seed one or more cards. You must use at least
one Dilemma on each mission. No more than 30 seed cards total!
- Seed an outpost (or more than one if you want to use several
- Stack your draw deck in any order you like. You need not shuffle it
now, however you will have to shuffle when a card tells you to.
- Play one turn. At the end of that turn, if you didn't run into a
"lose the game" condition, total your points.
- Tournament rules apply. That means one artifact per mission and no
Paloring of Artifacts!
A few card rules:
- Horga'Hn is banned. No way you are going to get a second turn.
- No Casino Royale Side games, they require an opponent which you do not
have in this puzzle
- You may use a Parallax Arguers card. After all this *is* a cool
However, you'll have a hard time finding somebody to argue with (i.e. no
free events, natch!)
- If you use a Devidian Door, you will have to show it at the end of the
|Less than 50 ||Ahem, quite nice. For a Pakled.|
|51 - 100 ||Go back to the Academy, Cadet!|
|101 - 150 ||Ensign, you may report for duty.|
|151 - 200 ||Not bad, Lieutenant. In ten years you might be someone.|
|201 - 240 ||Commander, you have a career in front of yourself.|
|241 - 270 ||This is what Enterprise Captains are made of.|
|271 - 299 ||Starfleet should offer you a job in the Admirality.|
|300 - 319 ||The Traveler recognizes your potential. |
|320 - 339 ||Rakal? Tomek? Or which Semi-Q was that?|
|340 ||Hey! Ya sure you didn't look at my solution?|
|341 or more ||Okay, instantly mail me *that*. You beat me, so you
should get your deserved public recognition. That is,
if yours is legal ;-) |
Okay, now try it. Have Fun!
Click here for solution or